What does Ruzu herbal bitters cure has been a question I often get from interested buyers. We will detail the health benefits of Ruzu herbal bitter, how to take it for powerful results and the side effect you should look out for.
We will discuss the sickness or diseases you should treat with Ruzu herbal bitter. We will also discuss whether Ruzu herbal bitter can heal fibroid, infertility, high blood pressure or infections.
Ruzu herbal bitter has been around for a while; it started gaining visibility of users around 2014 and mainly sort after about 2016. This company has produced many health products in addition.
What do RUZU herbal bitters cure?
Ruzu Herbal bitters are commonly used to treat obesity, diabetes, arthritis, hypertension, infertility, Typhoid and Malaria, Vaginal Discharge, Menstruation anomalies, and High Blood Pressure (For severe issues, add Ruzu tea), Waist, and Back. Joint Pains, Fibroid, Infertility (Male and Female), Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus, Syphilis, Pile, Obesity/Stomach Troubles ( For severe issues, add Ruzu Tea ), Detoxifies the Kidneys and tones the Liver.
What is the health benefit of RUZU?
- Treat impotence
- Heals Limb limpness
- Treats Gastrointestinal disorders and heart diseases
- Treats Diabetes mellitus and Bronchitis
- Treats Gastroenteritis, amenorrhea, menorrhagia,
- Help with Abdominal pain and Indigestion
- Treat Intestinal Parasites pulmonary,
- Heals Skin and Bacterial Infections
- Treat Liver Problems
- Weight loss
Curculigo pilosa: has been used as a traditional medicine to treat diseases such as impotence, limb limpness, and gastrointestinal and heart diseases.
Uvaria change: is one of such plants used traditionally to treat diabetes mellitus and other conditions such as Bronchitis, Gastroenteritis, amenorrhea, menorrhagia, abdominal pain, and wound healing. Source.
Citrullus Colocynthis: is used as a remedy for gastrointestinal disorders like Indigestion, Gastroenteritis, and intestinal parasites. The plant is also used to treat diabetes, liver problems, weak bowel movements, and obstruction or paralysis of the intestine. Gastrointestinal conditions, pulmonary, skin, and bacterial infections. Source
How do you take RUZU herbal bitters Dosage?
RUZU HERBAL BITTERS :Adult: 20ml – 40ml twice daily before breakfast and before bedtime at night. Children: 2 years and above, 1 teaspoonful (5m) once in 3 days. Please, do not take above these recommended dosages to avoid complications.
Ruzu herbal bitters side effects
A researcher said that a moderate dose of Ruzu herbal bitters for a short-term period has proven not to have adverse effects. The polyherbal mixture also has hypoglycemic properties.
However, long-term consumption of high doses may have some negative effects, as indicated by the longevity data. So, you are advised not to abuse Ruzu herbal bitter; stick to the dosage and avoid the continuation of use after you get the result.
Ruzu herbal bitters ingredients
The active ingredients are:
- The root of Curculigo pilosa (Squirrel Groundnut, 40% w/v).
- The stem of Uvaria chamae (Bush Banana, 20% w/v).
- The bark of Citrullus colocynthis (Bitter apple or Desert Gourd, 40%w/v) Ruzu herbal bitters for infertility.
Can Ruzu bitters be taken with other drugs?
The answer is No, especially when it has to do with blood-lowering medications like; Dionil, metformin etc. The patient should not take Ruzu Herbal bitters with paracetamol. Other drugs that make blood thinner like heparin, warfarin, enoxaparin and aspirin should be avoided unless advised by your doctor,
Sedatives like benzodiazepines and carbamazepine phenytoin should be avoided when taking Ruzu herbal bitter. Blood pressure drugs like Lisinopril, Moduretic, amlodipine and methyldopa (dopatab or adomet) should not be taken when using Ruzu herbal bitter.
Ruzu should be taken alone unless advised otherwise by your doctor, never combined with other medications, especially paracetamol, blood lowering. Some Antibiotics might interact with the Ruzu herbal bitter, so it will be better to avoid antibiotics like rifampicin, isoniazid, ciprofloxacin, etc.
Is RUZU bitter alcoholic?
Ruzu herbal bitter is a non-alcoholic herbal drink. Many herbal bitter beverages have been proven to contain alcohol, as many locals use them to get high. Some herbal bitters contain alcoholic variants; the minimum alcohol content is around 20% and can go as high as 50%.
Some men use herbal bitter about boosting their sex performance without considering the side effect. They abuse the herbal by consuming more than the daily recommendation in the quest to get high as possible.
Ruzu herbal bitters for high blood pressure and diabetes
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disease that occurs when your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, is too high., which leads over time to severe damage to the heart, blood vessels, eyes, kidneys and nerves. The symptoms are:
- Increased hunger
- Increased thirst
- Weight loss
- Frequent urination
- Extreme fatigue
- Sores that don’t heal.
Health conditions that can cause high blood pressure include:
- kidney disease
- long-term kidney infections
- obstructive sleep apnoea – where the walls of the throat relax and narrow during sleep, interrupting normal breathing
- glomerulonephritis – damage to the tiny filters inside the kidneys
- narrowing of the arteries supplying the kidneys
- hormone problems – such as an underactive thyroid, an overactive thyroid, Cushing’s syndrome, acromegaly, increased levels of the hormone aldosterone (hyperaldosteronism), and phaeochromocytoma
- lupus – a condition in which the immune system attacks parts of the body, such as the skin, joints and organs
- Scleroderma – a condition that causes thickened skin and sometimes problems with organs and blood vessels. More from the source
RUZU herbal bitter for High Blood Pressure and Diabetes Solution
With Ruzu Diabetes, and HBP Remedy Combo Pack is a component dedicated to Treating High Blood Pressure and Diabetes. It has been confirmed to handle all types of diabetes; both type 1 and 2 diabetes.
According to the company, this combo will set you free from all diabetes problems and also restore your High Blood Pressure to normal. This solution helps normalise blood sugar/glucose permanently and repair The Pancreas to Function Normal.
Ruzu Diabetes Remedy Combo and High blood pressure Includes
- 5 Bottles of Ruzu Herbal Bitters
- 7 Packets of Ruzu Herbal Dia- Care
- 2 Packs of Ruzu Herbal Tea
- And one secret 540ml herbal we will add to it
Total will cost N65,000
How much is RUZU bitter Price?
- RUZU herbal bitter 540ML N10,000RUZU herbal bitter for Diabetes and HBP N65,000
- RUZU herbal bitter for INFECTIONS N23500
- Ruzu herbal biter Unblock Fallopian Combo N45,000
- RUZU herbal bitter for Erectile Dysfunction Pack N17,000
- Prostate cancer Treatment Combo N115,000
Call 08026286059 to get your delivery
Ruzu herbal bitters for infection Pack
There are sexual infections like gonorrhoea, syphilis, herpes, candida (yeast infection), urinary tract infection (U.T.I.), vaginitis, Venereal diseases, ecoli, etc. RUZU combo pack, which has been effective for treating the diseases mentioned above is a solution you need.
The company uses these combos to cure a stubborn infection resistant to standard over-the-counter drugs. If you have contracted any form of the disease you may have treated but not cured, it could lead to a staph infection.
Infections can be contacted from unclean public toilets or infected person’s sores or wounds. Getting the best protective formulas and treatments for your cure using Special Ruzu bitters and Ruzu Index Care Combo is the solution
3 Bottles of Ruzu bitters 500ml, 2 Bottles of Ruzu Index Care
NOTE: Ruzu combo is advisable for both couples and partners to use. If you need it for sexually transmitted infection (S.T.I.), you will need to get the double pack for you and your partner. Price is 23500