Rain Core benefits is a supplement to your diet that aids in maintaining your health through a cleansing of the liver, anti-aging, and preventing ulcers, cancer as well as epilepsy, acne, and ulcers. It’s been proved that it can help lighten dark circles that appear around the eyes.
Because of its unique, seed-based formulation, there was speculation that Rain Core could contain a high amount of PACs. It was correct. Test results indicate that the amount of PACs within CORE is 1.67 times higher than the standard of the USDA for the top 20 fruit varieties, basing the levels of PACs.
Rain core benefits
- Cleanse the body to improve its function
- Reduced inflammation for better exercise and movement
- Boosted immunity.
- Increased cognitive ability
- Increased blood flow, which helps to maintain cholesterol levels
- Vitamins and minerals to maintain healthy skin
- Aids digestion and gut function
- Protects DNA and boosts the production of DNA
More Rain Core benefits
1. Aloe Vera: On the other side, Aloe Vera is rich in antioxidants. However, it has been proved to be helpful for a variety of skin problems and constipation. The other health benefits are stimulation of the immunity system, control of the blood sugar level, and anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Black Cumin Seed: Black Cumin seed is a source of many minerals, vitamins, and fatty acids. All of these have been proved to provide health benefits for health. Apart from having anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties, it has also provided health benefits. (it combats parasites, viruses, bacteria, and fungi) It helps lower cholesterol and blood pressure. While also helping keep the eyes in good health.
3. Chlorella: The Asian superfood is loaded with protein, choline minerals, fiber, and other nutrients. Lipid-soluble vitamins.
4. Chlorophyllin: Chlorophyllin can be described as a powerful detoxifying agent that aids your liver (whose function is to cleanse your body) to get rid of undesirable contaminants.
5. Cranberry Seed: High in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, phospholipids, and many more, The numerous positive health effects of Cranberries have been thoroughly documented.
6. Dandelion: Apart from containing a large number of different minerals, it also includes a mixture of minerals and vitamins within Dandelion root that have been proved to be beneficial. In addition to other things maintaining the liver function, as well as helping to avoid skin issues.
7. Kale: Sulfur is among the mineral that is most prevalent within the human body. Moreover, it’s also abundant in Kale. Combine it with the fact Kale is rich in minerals and has a high percentage of fiber. This superfood aids in processing anything from fats to reducing acids to regulate the blood sugar level.
Rain Core benefits
8. Milk Thistle Seed: Milk Thistle Seed has an extensive history and has been used for hundreds of years. Its health benefits include powerful cleansing capabilities, as well as helping to maintain the health of the intestinal health.
9. Spirulina: Spirulina is a naturally occurring stimulant that increases metabolism and other bodily functions. This is why it has been proven to improve brain functioning and boost brain function and the defense system. It also supplies energy.
10. Wheat Grass: Extracts of Wheatgrass have been found to have anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial properties, and antioxidant properties. It can also help maintain the well-being and function of your digestive system. It may even aid in the treatment of diabetes by raising insulin levels.
What is the difference between rain core and rain soul?
Rain core combines cleansing, blood purification, and liver cleanser. Rain soul is a complete nutrition that is energy-based and strengthens muscles following exercise and improves your immune system.
Core ensures that you stay running afterward by eating healthy greens since it’s a combination of vegetables and seeds. Rain Core costs are priced at $96 and include 30 sachets. Rain Soul is $89 per box that comprises 30 bags of sachets.
What does rain core contain (Ingredients)?
Rain core blends the strength of 3 seeds, ribose, and other plant-based components to create an antioxidant and vitamin and mineral-rich mix. With increased bio-availability, the product provides the essential nutrients your body needs to fight destructive free radicals and promote the health of your immune system.
BLACK CUMIN: The reverse of Type 2 Diabetes Researchers discovered that just two grams of black seeds could cause a decrease in the level of blood sugar, reduced insulin resistance, and an increase in beta-cell activity in the pancreas. More details
Treat Epilepsy Treat Epilepsy – Published in Medical Science Monitor, one study showed that black seeds could effectively reduce the frequency of seizures among children who were resistant to traditional treatment. The black seed does indeed have anti-convulsive properties.
Combat Colon Cancer: In cell studies, the black seed has been proven to possess anti-cancer properties that specifically block tumor growth in colon cancer cells. In a survey of the animal, black seed was found to combat the colon cancer of rats without causing any noticeable negative side consequences. The same obviously can’t be said for conventional cancer treatments.
More on rain core ingredients
Combat MRSA – The fatal and antibiotic-resistant bacterial disease known as MRSA was a positive response to treatment with black seeds in this study conducted by the University of Health Sciences in Lahore, Pakistan.
Guard against Heart Attack Damage: An extract of black seeds has been proven to have heart-protective properties, reducing damages caused by heart attacks and improving the heart’s overall health.
Fight Breast Cancer – Some studies have shown that an extract of Thymoquinone from Nigella Sativa decreases breast cancer tumor growth and increases the rate of apoptosis (cell dying) on breast cancer-related cells.
Fighting Brain Cancer – A study published in the journal PLoS One has shown that Thymoquinone derived from black seed may trigger cell death in glioblastoma tumor cells. Glioblastoma is among the most aggressive brain tumors all.
Combat leukemia As demonstrated with other forms of cancer, the black seed compound Thymoquinone is also known to trigger apoptosis in cancer cells.
Reverse the damage to the brain caused by lead. The study published in Experimental and Toxicologic Pathology indicates that black seed may reduce and reverse the damage to the brain caused by lead poisoning.
Combat Oral Cancer: Research indicates the thymoquinone compound from nigella species can trigger apoptosis of cancerous oral cells. The ten advantages of nigella sativa are only the beginning of the list. Evidence from the mount suggests that this plant is a great healer.
How to take rain core
Rain CORE is different from other supplements. The essential core is simple, and you can take the rain core wherever you go. Shake. Take the top off. Take a drink. Consume 1-2 packets of this every throughout the day. It’s ideal for taking in the car at home, at work, or wherever you need an energy boost. Official rain site
When to take rain core
When you should take rain core is between morning and evening. Rain care is required if you’re suffering from any of these illnesses: The most common are Type 2 Diabetes, Epilepsy, Colon Cancer, Heart Attack, Breast Cancer, Brain Cancer, Leukemia, Oral Cancer, cholesterol, acne, ulcers, and cleanse the liver.
Rain core dosage
Take two sachets daily. Rain core is recommended to take each day and night. Take one sachet early in the morning. Wait 30 minutes before eating breakfast. Drink a sachet before bed when you’re ready to go to bed.
Rain core price in Nigeria
The cost for rain core in Nigeria is about N35 000. To purchase rain core at an affordable price of N32 000, 000 you must join a distributor or purchase directly from a legitimate distributor. If you’re not in Nigeria and want to know more, go to the official website.
The content on this blog is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of qualified health providers with questions you may have regarding medical conditions.